WebRTC Calling API
Enable in-browser voice calling with our WebRTC Calling API backed by the SVB network.
Build an integrated experience with
SVB’s WebRTC Calling API (Web Real-Time Communication) enables you to quickly add voice calling to your web-based applications without the need for any telecom infrastructure.
Seamless in-browser calling and PSTN connectivity
To truly power voice calling in your web application, you need flexible SDKs that deliver SIP and PSTN connectivity. Our WebRTC Calling API allows you to integrate both, eliminating the need for complex, expensive telecom server components.
High-quality & cost-effective WebRTC calling
Access direct-to-carrier network quality to ensure the clearest conversations for your end-users. Plus, we bill in 6-second increments, allowing you to save money and scale easily by paying only for what you use.
Feature-rich voice calling with our WebRTC Calling API
Enable the in-browser calling functionality that your app needs, without the hassle of deploying expensive telecom infrastructure.
- Multi-browser, conference-ready inbound & outbound calling
- Connect to PSTN, SIP, & browser-based endpoints
- Fast deployment with Browser & Server SDKs
- Supports listen-in, barge, & whisper mode for managers
- Supports DTMF & IVR (using our Voice API)
- Voicemail drop for pre-recorded audio clip delivery
- Call transfer with warm or cold handoff options
- Variable bit rates using the Opus codec
- Support for local & toll-free numbers
- Detailed call records available in the dashboard & APIs
- Participant & session tagging to easily associate your data with participants and calls
- Call recording & transcription
Future-proof your connections with our WebRTC Calling API
Contact Center Applications
Ditch the requirement of expensive desk phones or version-dependent softphones. Upgrade your in-app agent experience using the wide-range capabilities of WebRTC Calling.
Sales Enablement Platforms
Level-up your CRM and revenue intelligence integrations with easy in-browser calling integrated directly into your application. Use local or toll-free numbers to improve your end-user experience.
Limitless Collaboration Tools
Lift the limits on collaboration. Integrate PSTN connectivity within your collaboration tools and enable web-based users to make and receive calls around the globe right from the browser.
We’ve got your back
The success of our customers is our priority. We provide a named support professional to every customer, making it easy to access our team of industry vets who are well-versed in telecom so you don’t have to be.
- Named support person to help you every step of the way
- 24/7 monitoring by our in-house Network Operations Center (NOC)
- 98% CSAT achieved by our 24/7 Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
- Industry experts that help navigate changing telecom requirements
- Clear, always available escalation paths
- Customer-driven prioritization of support tickets